1 brick (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese
2 eggs, divided
1⁄2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
1 lemon, zested
1⁄2 cup graham crackers or gluten-free crumbs
1 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp water
- In a mixing bowl, blend cream cheese, 1 egg, yogurt, 2 tbsp mix, and lemon zest.
- In another bowl, prepare crust. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 1 tbsp mix. Add more melted butter as needed if it’s too dry to stick together.
- Press the crust evenly into a lightly oiled Rectangular Steamer. Spoon batter evenly over crust. Sprinkle 1 tbsp mix on top.
- Cover; microwave on high 5–6 min. Remove lid. Let cheesecake cool completely before removing from pan.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave safe bowl, prepare lemon curd topping. Whisk remaining mix with 1 egg and water. Microwave, 1 min, whisk. If not thickened, microwave 10 sec and then whisk again. Once thickened, place in fridge to cool.
- Once cooled completely, carefully flip the cheesecake out of the steamer and turn cheesecake side up. Spread prepared cold lemon curd on top; smooth.