1 lb (450 g) extra lean ground beef
2 cups hot water
2 cups uncooked small pasta shells
4 cups broccoli florets
Toppings (optional): Garlic Onion Nutritional Yeast Topper, sliced green onions
- In Multipurpose Steamer, combine ground beef and seasoning. Cover; microwave on high for 5 min or until beef is cooked through. Break up meat using Ground Meat Separator.
- Add hot water and pasta; stir to mix. Microwave on high, uncovered, for 6 min. Remove from microwave and stir; cook for an additional 3 min 30 sec.
- Meanwhile, cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces, as needed.
- Add broccoli to steamer. Cover; microwave another 4 min until pasta is cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add toppings, if desired.