1⁄4 cup + 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 lb (450 g) salmon fillet, about 1” thick
1 tbsp olive oil
1⁄2 cup goat cheese crumbles
8 cups mixed greens
1 pint cherry tomatoes
Toppings (optional): Balsamic glaze, sliced red onion, sunflower seeds, Garlic Onion Nutritional Yeast Topper
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce. In a bowl, whisk together 1⁄4 cup vinegar, honey, mustard, and 2 tsp seasoning. Place salmon on 1⁄4 Sheet Pan lined with 1⁄4 Sheet Pan Liner. Pour sauce over salmon. Let stand to marinate while preparing remaining ingredients.
- For dressing, in a large mixing bowl, whisk together remaining 1 tsp dressing mix and 2 tsp vinegar with oil. Add cheese. Place greens on top; don’t mix. Set aside.
- Bake fish until cooked through, about 8–10 min.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half, add to salad bowl.
- Remove salmon to a cutting board. Slice into 4 portions.
- Toss salad so dressing is evenly mixed. Divide salad between four plates, add salmon; add toppings, if desired.