Serve with 1 cup veggie sticks.
1 bag (11 oz/340 g) tortilla chips
3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
2 tbsp milk or water, optional
2 peppers, diced
1 cup shredded romaine or iceberg lettuce, optional
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Arrange chips on Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- Layer chips with chili. Top with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 8–10 min.
- Meanwhile, combine aioli with milk to thin, if desired.
- Top warm nachos with peppers and lettuce, if desired. Drizzle with aioli.