2 bell peppers, cut into coarse chunks
1 red onion, cut into coarse chunks
2 tbsp vegetable oil
4 cups mixed greens
- Using a Veggie Twist & Spiral Slicer, peel zucchini to form ribbons
- Alternately thread prepared vegetables onto 12" Metal Skewers.
- Using a basting brush, lightly brush vegetables with oil. Season to taste, if desired.
- Grill over medium-high heat with lid closed for 8 minutes, turning frequently.
- Serve on mixed greens topped with dressing.
Swap any of the vegetables for your favourites! When in season, try squash ribbons, mushrooms, or eggplants.