Serve with 1 cup sliced vegetables.
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 2
1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
1 bell pepper
1 cup light grated cheese, your choice
4 small flour or corn tortillas
Toppings (optional): Poco Picante Salsa
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Place chicken in Multipurpose Steamer. Sprinkle with 2 tsp seasoning. Cover; microwave on high 7 min.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, stir together mayonnaise, and remaining 1 tbsp dip mix.
- Core and slice bell pepper.
- Once chicken is cooked, let rest 2 min then uncover. Discard liquid in steamer. Using 2 forks, shred chicken.
- Arrange tortillas on pan. Spread dip on half of each tortilla. Top with shredded chicken, bell pepper, and cheese. Fold tortillas over filling.
- Bake for 5–7 min or until cheese melts and tortillas are light golden.
- Cut tortillas into wedges and serve.