A speedy, no-noodle lasagna that’s on your table in just 20 minutes. Simply layer, cook, and enjoy.
1 cup ricotta
2 cups spinach
1⁄4 cup olive oil
1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan
3 tbsp finely chopped pine nuts or pistachio nuts, optional
1 lemon, juiced
4 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella
- In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese and eggs. Set aside.
- Combine next six ingredients in a food processor and blend well.
- To assemble, layer the zucchini slices in a Square Steamer and top with half the ricotta mix.
- Layer in more zucchini slices and top with half the pesto mix.
- Repeat layers again using remaining zucchini, ricotta, and pesto mix.
- Top with grated mozzarella and microwave, with lid on, for 10 minutes on high. Remove lid and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.