This is a perfectly balanced plate.
1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
2 cups + 1 tbsp water, divided
1 tbsp + 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce, divided
1 cup white rice
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
1⁄2 lb (225 g) peeled, cooked shrimp
1⁄2 English cucumber
1⁄4 small purple cabbage
2 cups frozen shelled edamame, defrosted
1 cup mango chunks
Toppings (optional): Poke Bowl Topper, sliced avocado
- For dressing: In Prep Bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, 3 tbsp dressing mix, 1 tbsp water, and 2 tsp soy sauce. Set aside.
- In Round or Multipurpose Steamer, combine rice and 2 cups water. Top with tray; microwave uncovered on high for 16–18 min, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in 4-Cup Prep Bowl, whisk together remaining dressing mix, remaining soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil. Add shrimp and stir to coat.
- Slice cucumber into rounds and thinly slice cabbage. You should have about 2 cups of each.
- Spoon rice into four bowls; top with shrimp, veggies, edamame, mango, and reserved dressing. Add additional toppings, if desired.